Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:13:53 -0500 (EST)

Master Asia wrote:
> The type 100 is electroplated? I doubt that, on certain parts of my T100, its

I don't know how the Type 100 surface was done. I was just talking about
the end results. On MG it looks like a spray paint job, on Type 100 it
looks like a mirror surface.

> got little gold spray drops. Anyways I love that dull silver look of the

Hmm are we talking about the same model? The only blemish on my HGUC Type
100 surface was those little ripples near the connection points. But you
have to look closely to notice them.

> Chrome MG parts but once you get over that, chrome kits start to get crappy.

Well I kind of like my MG Chrome Gundam too.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble