Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:51:48 -0800

Tet writes,

>Episode 45 aired last Friday and episode titles up to 50 have been
>confirmed.

  Episode 50 is the last one, as per the Sunrise Web site. It airs March
31, after which... well, who knows?

>SPOILER ALERT
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>Turn A Episode 43 features the following scenes from the other series
>and universes:

  Yes, when the secrets of the Dark History are at last revealed (by
manly man Gim Gingaham), it's confirmed that Turn A does indeed come
after all the other Gundam stories, all of which are part of one
millenia-long saga.

>HINT: What is the most stupid and craziest MS in G Gundam?
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>ANSWER: GF13-066NO Nedel Gundam from Neo Holland

  Awwwwww! I shoulda guessed that Tomino would have a special place in
his heart for the Nether Gundam, the one which survived the first eleven
months of the Gundam Fight by hiding on a hilltop pretending to be a
genuine windmill. :-)

-- Mark