Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:11:41 -0800

Rewatching Char's Counterattack, and it finally occured to me that the
Federation stable RGM-89 Jegan, which began its service 'bout 0090 and well
past its usefullness in 0123 in F91 era is a mass produced version of RX-178
Gundam Mk II. Especially with the rear backpack thruster going up to meet
the socket of the beam saber... I never noticed that before.

What I want to see as the next MG is XM-10 Flint.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]