-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:03:17 -0800

At 22:13 2/26/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>- MS-06C weapon type "C" aka "atomic Zaku" is indeed
>the "nuke optimized" version of MS-06C. Modifications
>included (according to the profile mode)
>triple-layered "Ha-Ni-Ka-Mu" (??) and
>radiation-insulating fluid.

"Honeycomb" -- aircraft type construction with a hexagonal grid sandwiched
between two sheets, usually aluminum or magnesium alloy but now also
titanium and some steel armor. It gives the same tensile strength with
much less weight.

This will be my last post from this location. We'll be tearing down the
computer for shipment as soon as I'm done, packing out on Monday, in
transit on Tuesday and unpacking in Portland on Wednesday. I probably
won't be set back up again until next week, though.

See you on the flip side.

-Z-