Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:39:55 -0800 (PST)

> Oh and the Alex does have the Shield. The FA
> version doesn't though :P
I wish... Go to the MS spec sheet and look under
"special data". "Shield equiped" is not listed. Then
I go on to test Alex i.e. to pick "defend" when being
attacked. Though it appears to be holding a shield,
never has it once managed to do a shield block
(decoration??). Sigh...
I will be more than glad to have someone tell me I am
wrong...
Btw, GP03D spec sheet has not mentioned anything about
its gigantic saber either but it DOES has it when
doing close quarter combat.

> Lets see I started out with about 180 units...which
> the other sides both had
> about the same...in Zeta Era suits. I still remember
> getting my ass kicked
> by 2 GM Quells... Oh and The amount of money I get
> is about 1/2 of what they
> do (I get about 6000 each, Neo Zeon gets a bit over
> 10,000 each)
Hmm...I got around 90 and outnumbered by Delaz Fleet
(they have ~160). Killing Giren mush have drove the
spacenoids nuts...