David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:57:08 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:31:11 -0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> [...]
No, nothing like that. It's just that when I was watching the Bandai
domestic release last night, I thought something was missing. In the one I
saw last night, there is a shot of Nina's "mini-ship" leaving the Axis
fleet, fade to black, Kou's sentencing scene.

But I'm not sure if I saw somewhere a bit more footage before the sentencing
scene. I vaguely recall seeing somewhere footage of Nina mourning inside her
ship, and another shot of Kou in his Gundam before the court scene. I may be
wrong.

Jojo