Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:34:34 +0800

At 07:30 02/27/2000 +0800, you wrote:
>The beam jitte attached to the RX-78GP01 Gundam's beam rifle is a
>specialized beam saber designed to catch enemy beam sabers, allowing the
>But I don't get it. I never saw it...
>Can anyone explain this?

        It happened *once* in the animation, in space. I can't quote you the
exact episode, as it has been quite some time since I last saw the show.

        But I remembered I was specifically looking for this jitte too. The
GP01 took a swipe on its beam rifle jitte, which cause the enemy pilot no
end of grief. =)