Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:54:15 +0000

In message <9.292fd1f.25e8546a@aol.com>, MS06ZAK@aol.com writes
>In message <6f.188bcef.25e81858@aol.com>, MS06ZAK@aol.com writes
>>Imagine if the big wigs at Hollywood were to throw 100+milion
>>on a Gundam live action movie. Look at the comming x-men movie,
>>Macross CG and rumors of Yamato (aka. Star Blazers). If only......
>>
>> What Macross CG?? Do you mean that crappy looking Robotech 3000?
>
> Possibly, buts its more likely he is referring to a new CG
>Macross - *proper* Macross ^_^ - animation that Shoji Kawamori is
>working on. Feel free to jump in the air, whoop, etc... ^_^
>

>Is it Classic Macross, Macross 7, Macross Plus, Macross II, or something
>completely new? I hope it is along the lines of classic Macross. II Sucked, 7
>was pretty stupid from what I saw of it, + was good but still not really
>Macross, and well Classic was the best.

        Its a completely new set of characters, I believe, but AFAIK, no
details as yet have been released about the era its set in and the
scenario. The designs released so far have a somewhat different look to
existing Macross, but that could just be my impression, or the CGI.

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |