Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:57:41 +0000

In message <38B700F4.20D2D778@microtech.com.au>, Alastair Warren
<awarren@microtech.com.au> writes

>Trent wrote:

(snip)

> Speaking of which, has any one else got some quibbles with the CCA dvd?
>I sat down and watched it last night and was slightly puzzled. I know it's
>a Japanese release, but whoever did the english subs must have spoken
>pretty bad english.

        Er... have I missed something here? It has English subs? I'd be
tempted to buy it if thats the case, no matter how loosely translated...

> Mobile Suit was always translated as Mobile Suite
>(Hotel room built for close range combat?)

        Thats what you get when your mecha are built at The Holiday Inn
La Vienne Rose. ^_^

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |