Sat, 26 Feb 2000 02:36:37 -0500 (EST)

Tomonaga wrote:
> Regarding the heat sabre being able to be stored in the shield, why do
> you say that it's got to be the 08-style?
>
> I was scanning through Ranba Ral's fight scenes and I noticed that his
> heat sabre is actually more like a beam sabre. He pulled just the handle
> out from the shield and then activated the blade. It was my undestanding

Hey you are completely right! I pulled out 5 frames and stick it on NA:
  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/0079/
(sorry the interface is pretty ugly, but it will have to do for now)

In episode 19, (er what's the title again? Ranba Ral's Assualt?) Ranba
pulled out a handle from the shield. The handle has a very short blade,
which then heat up and then extend to full length.

Screwy!

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble