BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:55:42 EST

http://www.gamefan.com/hotinfo.asp?s=5435&rs=

Activision is going to bring it to the US. No release date was given. Hope
Activision does a good job. Hope they release it with the twin sticks. I
wasn't able to find them for the US Saturn version. Is VO easier to control
with the Twin Sticks? Its sounds akward the way magazines describe how the
Twin Sticks are used. I can't get used to joysticks, I grew up with game
pads. Should I get the Twin Sticks, even though I dislike a regual ones?

Aaron