Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:01:13 GMT

Actually I was puzzled to see them list the sword as a heat sabre. Since as
a kid, I've always thought it to be a light sabre. Maybe it's one of those
small mistakes in the show that they overlooked.(like the disappearance of
the 2nd shield after the transformation in g-armor) Or maybe the folks at
Bandai could say that Ramba Ral's gouf was using the test type light sabre
for the Zeon's MS.