Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:09:43 -0500

I will have a list off stuff for sale in the next 2 weeks and wanted to give
people on this list first dibs. Most of the stuff will be older anime books
from late 80s and early 90s. Also a boat load of Garage kits too. Please
note that I am NOT fire selling these kits, just wanted to see someone
building them since I am getting married in a few months and won't have the
time. This is like losing a lung dudes.
Anyhow. If you may be interested, email me off list. Don't wanna spam the
others who are not interested.
Thanks for your time.
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com