MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:55:54 EST

In message <6f.188bcef.25e81858@aol.com>, MS06ZAK@aol.com writes
>Imagine if the big wigs at Hollywood were to throw 100+milion
>on a Gundam live action movie. Look at the comming x-men movie,
>Macross CG and rumors of Yamato (aka. Star Blazers). If only......
>
> What Macross CG?? Do you mean that crappy looking Robotech 3000?

        Possibly, buts its more likely he is referring to a new CG
Macross - *proper* Macross ^_^ - animation that Shoji Kawamori is
working on. Feel free to jump in the air, whoop, etc... ^_^

Is it Classic Macross, Macross 7, Macross Plus, Macross II, or something completely new? I hope it is along the lines of classic Macross. II Sucked, 7 was pretty stupid from what I saw of it, + was good but still not really Macross, and well Classic was the best.

Jason