Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:50:12 GMT

Man, I'm really disappointed with the turnout of gog's design. I expected a
bigger and wider shoulder like the one featured in the Ora-Zaku contest. The
arms would look nicer if they were a little bit longer and those fingers
should also be sharper. Oh heck I guess I should be grateful that they even
considered in making gog for the HG series. I'm bound to see lot's of heavy
modifying on this guy.