Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 01:49:05 -0800

Hi folks,

  Couple of unrelated tidbits for you.

First, Bandai Japan's Gundam Perfect Web has posted pix of the Perfect
Grade Z Gundam (click on thumbnails to see large images)...

  <http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/pg/pg_zg/pg_zg.shtml>

  ...and photos of the HG-UC Gogg (with swappable retracted hands)...

  <http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/hguc/msm03.shtml>

  ...plus Katoki's line art for the HG-UC Gouf.

  <http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/hguc/ms07b.shtml>

  This last one is veeery interesting. Compare against the 08th MS Team
version of the Gouf to see the precise differences between the standard
MS-07B and the modified B3 type used in the recent video series. Looks
like the main differences are the B3's ornate knees, chest, and waist,
plus the less angular forearms. See Burke's Mecha Domain site for pix of
the B3...

  <http://mechadomain.gundam.com/08msteam/ms-07b3.htm>

In other news, I've finally cleaned up and reposted my discourse on
mobile suit model numbers. For some reason, this seemed to be in great
popular demand. Next order of business is, of course, updating the Goods
section...

  <http://www.gundamproject.com/world/msnumbers.html>

-- Mark