Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:25:11 -0800

I saw two new Gundam Wing commercials on Cartoon Network today during
Reboot! They were both short spots which introduced a single Character.
(Heero and Wufei) Has anybody else seen them?

Something's been bugging me about the longer 2 minute commercial. In it
the narrator says something like: "Mankind has made it to the Stars But,
all is not right in the Galaxy" This gives the false impression that GW
is some Galaxy spanning space opera, when in actuality, the show takes
place entirely in the Solar system.

---Brett Jensen