Alfred Stuart Urrutia (ledzep@d2.com)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:33:33 -0800

Peter Savin wrote:

> Digital Muse is known for providing mid-range/semi low-budget graphics for
> alot of stuff (though they have made some spectacular scenes for Trek), so
> it's not too surprising that the graphics weren't that great (too bad,
> though). The quality of the effects is directly proportional to the amount
> of money the producers spent (of course), so I guess the producers just
> didn't pay enough. :) There's alot of great potential for computer

Disney's track record can refute that statement so completely it is painful.

> generated Gundam stuff, I hope someday somebody will do it right. Perhaps
> I'll have to take it upon myself! ;)

I, too, hope someday for a decent live-action/cg Gundam *something*, movie or
TV show or whatever.

Alfred.

--
"Atop his jet black, genetically engineered Horse of Doom, The Pope rides
 into battle against soldiers armed with mere conventional weapons.  He