Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:51:37 -0800

I've seen it, you can see my review/synopsis here:
http://www.gundam.com/story/gsavior.cfm That synopsis was completely
written from memory so the sequence of events may be slightly off.

I was definitely not impressed with the CG effects...they seemed be no
better than your standard PC Video Game 3D-Fare, and probably a couple
notches below the type of CG you see on Babylon 5. It could have been much
better but it also could have been much worse. The acting was not great,
but not terrible either.

Hopefully we'll see it on Video soon so we can get you guys to pass
judgement...

-- Ben.

[STUFF DELETED]