Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:36:47 -0500

Winn Sevilla wrote:

> BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> > I am pretty sure you are right. There are no Zaku's in Wing.
>
> True. But the Leos replaced them.
> The mono eye was replaced with the flat eye...

Yeah, but Zakus are from the UC universe...Gundam Wing is set in an
alternate universe, without Zeon and Zeon MS. If you are speaking
literally, the Leos did not replace the Zaku because they're not a part
of the same universe. However, the Leos are analogous to the Zakus of
the UC timeline in that they are the grunt antagonist MS.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres