Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:19:27 -0800

>I also heard that the controll was really hard to use, is that true?
>

> Nik

If you're referring to Rise from the Ashes, I think it's really more of a
problem with responsiveness of the mecha itself once you're used to the
controls (the analog stick controls viewing in MS mode and sniping mode).
According to the stats lovers, GMs are supposed to be asskickers that can
hold its own against even RickDoms, but even Zaku IIs put up a decent fight
against Mr. Hit-Me-Please in this game.

The characters have a very Model Graphix kind of feel (WW2, non-anime) to
them, while the texture looks good, the light sourcing is kind of aweful
for a Dreamcast title. A copy has already made its way to the used shelf
at my local gamestore. Wonder what did that guy trade it in for...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0