Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:14:25 -0800

Though I hate to admit it, I kinda like Gundam X too. I have to say I hate the "multi colony drop" and IMHO The music isn't in the same league as most other gundam series though the OPs and BGM are pretty good.

I like the characters and the rehashed OYW mecha designs, and I really like the "Hokuto no Gundam" Post apocalyptic setting. It's a pretty fun show so I'll put it in my third from worst position: Better than 08th MS team and ZZ.

Just my opinion,
Brett jensen