Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:01:10 -0500

        Chin,

        Where is this model shop that carries DH? I'd like to find it.

        I did find 2 stores that rent Gundam. One store carries the entire
X Gundam
        series in Chinese sub. and another has all the Anime Village
domestic releases
        and a few fansubs. I also found a place in Downtown Chinatown that
has Zeta,
        ZZ, Wing and 8th MS. The tapes look very old and I don't know if
they have
        Chinese sub or not.