Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:11:29 -0500 (EST)

Nemus wrote:
> Because they use a word that's used elsewhere they are ignorant?

Yep! No excuse, the word is in every single English dictionary I know of.

The Guntank manual lists the armaments on Guntank as:
120mm Low REACTION Cannon x2
40mm QUADRUPLET Bob Missile Launcher x2

Where they should have said RECOIL and QUADRUPLE. Comment?

> Tomino didn't think about that when he created the show and

If the word is a bad word in Italian or Chinese and they didn't think
about it, that's ok. But English? No excuse.

> any retroconstruction is senseless to me.

May be, but money talks.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble