Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:52:10 -0800

>Hey all,
>I just received a HG Gundam Heavy Arms Endless Waltz Custom, and upon opening
>it, saw that it was all chromed and transparent plastic. I just took it for
>granted that it would be as a normal kit, with normal plastic and the
>different plastics surprised me, are they all like this? And I couldn't help
>but wonder, should I paint this? or leave it Transparent and Chrome only
>painting details, any ideas? Your input is greatly appreciated.
>
>Mondo'

Surprise, you got the special limited Metal Clear" edition of the 1/144
HG kit from Endless Waltz. Those aren't supposed to be reissued again, so
I wouldn't paint it if I were you. The regular kits are being dumped on
eBay like crazy, you should be able to find one easily.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0