Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:08:49 -0800

>The studio which has North American distribution rights are negotiating a
>Video release soon. They rights to all of the world except Asia. The
>special effects were only done for Video so its not going to show up in
>theatres any time soon.

Wow, is that why G-Savior has been kind of low-profile so far? I mean,
we haven't even seen any teaser sketches for any upcoming kits or anything...
Bandai probably figured that since they're losing the international market
with G-Savior, why bother spending the money to market it.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0