BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:01:14 EST

  Which magazine is better for Gundam related products Hobby Japan or Dengeki
  Hobby? I ask this, because I am thinking about doing a magazine scans
request web site. I'll post scans of stuff in the magazine that I need to
know more about or that other people either want to see from the magazine
(Gundam or mecha related for now).

  Now, is there any that would volunteer to translate Gundam articles from a
magazine? I would translate them myself, If I knew Japanese. I would then
post the translated article to this site.

  For now, I want to buy the one magazine with the best Gundam coverage in
it, either Dengeki Hobby or Hobby Japan. I would do my best to update
monthly, if I have enough cash left to buy that months issue. Anyone know of
a good place to buy either magazine for a good price or maybe even one that
can offer a subscription service type of deal?

  I will not do this for sure. If I get enough interest, I will try this out
and see how well it works out. If anyone volunteers to translate, you will,
of course, get full credit for your work.