Mondochuk@aol.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:32:42 EST

Hey all,
I just received a HG Gundam Heavy Arms Endless Waltz Custom, and upon opening
it, saw that it was all chromed and transparent plastic. I just took it for
granted that it would be as a normal kit, with normal plastic and the
different plastics surprised me, are they all like this? And I couldn't help
but wonder, should I paint this? or leave it Transparent and Chrome only
painting details, any ideas? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Mondo'