-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:24:02 -0800

At 08:12 2/22/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Thank You,

You're quite welcome.

>Now all I need is the entire series on DVD.

Here's an additional little tidbit. The rationale for the mission to Axis
in Episode 48 that Mark couldn't remember was to determine the best way to
deflect it. They decide against using missiles, but can't reach the Colony
Laser via radio through all of the Minovsky fog, so they go searching for
the asteroid's own communication facility to call in the mother of all air
strikes.

By the way, the Urgent flag was set on this and all of your previous posts
to the list on this topic. Please clear it as I have done to avoid
complications.

-Z-