Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:53:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We are starting a Gundam News page on Newtype Asylum. I want to
consult the legal eagles here about usage of information posted on the
GML. Please have a look at

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/news.htm

The question is: can anyone see any problem with using GML information and
names (but without the email address) on our page? The reason I've went
on to put the page up is of course that I see very little problem with it.
Basically I figure that GML is archived on public access internet, so it's
implied that anything you write on GML are also public access.

But still some people may not think it's kosher so I want to check with
you guys. If there's a real problem, I will take the news page down.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble