BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:31:34 EST

In a message dated 2/21/00 1:06:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

<< US$5.99 for 1/144 model kits finished and painted? I wouldn't complain if
 that were true! >>

Yes, I know. Maybe they used some 1/144's to show what the figures would look
like? Some of the figures look almost excatly like an MSiA figure, if you
look at the hands close, some are like the MSiA hands, I.E. open, but
gripping hands. Most 1/144's, have generic closed hands, with holes in the
middle to hold the weapon, correct? Also, these figures a very nice figures,
but some are not as detailed as a painted 1/144 sclae kit would be.