Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:18:50 -0500

Has anyone seen the 3 page review of G-Savior in the mag Sci-fi modeling?
I think that's the mags name....I saw it in the local Chapters with the
other
modeling mags.

It goes into detail on how the CG was done for the movie. Underwater, land
and space battles. They showed pics of the mobile suits on both sides and
the space colonies.

Has this been released or shown to the public yet other than Japan.
I have read the review on Gundam.com but have yet to see any other
mention of the movie.