Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:10:47 -0800

I remember my very first Gundam Experience: A friend lent me some Zeta
Gundam episodes he had on tape but had no idea which episodes they were. I
was still pretty new to Anime and it turns out the first episode I watched
was: Zeta Gundam Episode 49...after watching that I was thoroughly convinced
that Anime kicked ass since they were not afraid of killing off main
characters! :)