Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:27:06 +0800

From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>

> Er... did you sleep though the first episode of Zeta Gundam?

I had a friend translating for me throughout episodes 1-10 when I watched it
without the benefit of subs. I've seen past it, but am not quite sure where
I stopped (it was 6 or so years ago). I haven't gone out to get the fansubs
here in the Philippines - been busy recently, he just told me the basic gist
of the thing. Of course, I have doubts as to his authority on Nihongo (since
I presume he just read summaries of Zeta on the Internet to begin with) -
I'm not exactly too keen on just assuming that what he says is always the
truth.

:)

Fed