Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:37:31 -0500

Rodrick,

Thanks, but I need spoilers. I have yet to find out exactly what happens to
who and why. Was that ep. guide ever completed? I only remember seeing
those last shows about 10 years ago. (I'm waiting for the DVD versions)

I know Hamman, Quattro (char) and Camille (fried brain) survive the final
battle.