Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:26:46 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Corzo

> I was re-watching 0083 on saturday and suddenly a question came
> up, Why MS of the Albion's crew, specifically all GMs were different
> from those of the rest of the Federation in the series, were they for
> testing too as the gundams?

The official reason within the show is this: Albion's crew are mostly test
pilots. The GM they are piloting tends not to be in mass production yet,
such as GM Custom (which is sort of a mass production version of NT-1).

The real reason of course is that the makers of 0083 wants to leave their
own distinct mark on the annal of animation. Plus Bandai will want a
different take on the mecha then the old GM.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]