BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:38:08 EST

  I haven't been able to catch this on TV, but I downloaded it from
Gundam.com (thanks for posting it, Gundam.com), and I am very happy with what
I see. The voices are a little too mature, but other then that are great.
CN's "Suit Up" saying isn't as bad as some think it is. All in all, from
watching the ad, it doesn't seem that bad at all. Purists will probably not
like it, but I get the impression that a lot of purists are nit picky and too
harsh on these things, anyway.