Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:29:50 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net>

> In the case of our Mr. Vidan, I think it's pretty obvious that his name is
> supposed to be Camille, since he has a serious hang up over having a
girl's
> name.

Yup. That's how I remember someone telling me - but I first doubted it when
I saw the MG kit with Kamiru written on it. I thought that maybe some
American thought it was Camille and posted it up on the web and became the
defacto standard for some reason. The people who know Nihongo on this ML
haven't really said anything about Kamiru being a girl's name in Japan, I'll
just assume that the intention was to use the name Camille for now... :)

Thanks

Fed