Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:05:25 -0800

> I'm still confused as to the whole Camille/Kamiru Vidan thing.

I've always believed that when it comes to Gundam that you just pick the name
you like best, since Bandai/Sunrise change their minds on Official spellings and
terminology every month or so. ^_^
For instance I will never accept "Sha" "In place of "Char" even though both are
phonetically accurate.

In the case of our Mr. Vidan, I think it's pretty obvious that his name is
supposed to be Camille, since he has a serious hang up over having a girl's
name.