Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:37:45 -0500 (EST)

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> how did Amuro get to be such a good pilot? To me, it seems, its because he's
> a NewType, but that can't be the whole answer, can it? I have the same
> question about Char as well.

3 reasons... It's partly his familiarity with electronics/robotics in
general, and his father's work in particular. Partly he's a Newtype,
which was developing through combats, especially against powerful foes
(this development might have been better portrayed in the TV) and finally
because he's the title hero of a super-robot cartoon.

It's the same deal with one-shot-kill-Zaku and in-battle combination (Core
Fighter and G-Armor). Blame them all on the super-robot legacy.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble