BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:55:32 EST

In a message dated 2/19/00 11:44:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

<< I think these are pretty important differences, while the movies
 sacrificed a lot of footages for some minor characters, the movies
 actually expanded and deepened the personality of several major
 characters, especially Lalah, Char, Amuro and even Doren. >>

It may be just me, but Amuro doesn't really seem to have much of a
personality, emotions, yes, but I can't pin down what excatly Amuro's
personality is. Amuro has a personality, its just not clear what it is. I
think Amuro's kind of reserved and keeps his thoughts mostly to himself.