Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:35:57 -0800 (PST)

--- Tomonaga <Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> In the Movie, after Char returns to space from Earth
> and contacts Doren, Doren is very friendly and says
> something flattering to Char. In the TV series,
> Doren isn't so friendly despite having spent a lot
> more time with Char and doesn't flatter him at all.

Interesting now that u've mentioned this. I think this
is just bad presentation by the TV animation crew,
'cos i've seens several of this 'stone-cold' display
of emotions elsewhere in the TV series, not just from
Doren, but also from AMuro, Char, etc. Doren knew the
art of dealing with superiors, and what a fine job he
did - got himself a promotion while remain silent on
Garma's death. From what I see in that scene, I think
Doren is still loyal to Char, but he has to fend for
himself, obviously.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/