Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:57:11 GMT

I would have to agree with BlazeEagle and Nightingale about the crucial
character and storyline development only found in the tv series. I haven't
seen them yet, but I do know a few things about the MA and MS that weren't
featured in the movies(mechas like Zacrello,Bygro, G-armor and Gyan, my
favorite MS) and the mutual relationship between the whitebase crew. But the
only problem for me and everyone is to acquire the english sub versions,
which aren't found anywhere, yet.

Now getting back to the new and old animations being cropped and added. I
played the G-generation on psx and I noticed something interesting about the
Black Trinary and Matilda scene. In the movie version all the Black Trinary
crew died on that assault, but in the video game version only Musha died and
the rest of the Black crew were participated in the Odessa operation. Now
this makes me think that the g-generation follows true to the tv series.
Why?? Well, let's see, if I recall from nightingale, the core booster was
never used in the tv series, it was the g-armor. And in the g-generation,
you only see the g-armor. So does this mean what I saw on the video game was
actually the scenes that took place in the tv series??

If g-armor was indeed used in the tv series, then what happened to the Big
Zam scene from the movie?? Sleggar was a g-armor pilot but he used his core
booster to ram into Big Zam's crotch.(yeah I know that sounds sick ;p ) I
think if I get a chance to watch the tv series, it'll take me sometime for
me to get used to the events.