Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:57:29 -0800

The March issues of Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby have several shots of the
PG Zeta's prototype. It is unpainted, and its box easily fits two MG GP-02A
boxes. The eyes and wing tips light up, but I saw no photos that show any
working lights inside the cockpit. One rather disturbing picture showed the
PG Zeta in a standing pose, with a prop stick supporting it. God forbid if
this most expensive plastic model kit ever cannot even stand on its own...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0