Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:30:23 -0800 (PST)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> I think 0079, the series, deserves a worldwide
> relaunch. They could update the animation to todays
> standards, clear up any time line and story line
> confusion, make the OYW mecha look more fresh and
> new, while rataining the look of the mecha. Or at
> least, just clean up the original 0079 animation
and
> re release it.

This had happened already, albeit in a very small dose
as the intro animation of the game Giren's Greed -
Blood of Zeon. The short clips (about 5 mins) shows a
reanimated 0079/OYW saga, incorporating the charcters
and mechas from 0079, 0080, 0083, MSV, Blue Destiny,
and so on.

I sure would love to see a reanimated 0079 to be a
reality, but it won't be this year, not when Tomino
tries to wipe the slate clean with Turn-A. In a few
years time? Still a possibility.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/