Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:15:17 -0800 (PST)

--- Federico Makabenta <yenm@iconn.com.ph> wrote:

> Funny you guys seem to be talking about the movies
> this way. I find that the three movies are worth the

> watch anytime. The story was pretty easy to
> understand and it serves as a great introduction to
> the world of Gundam. I can attest to the fact that
> many of my friends understand what Gundam is all
> about because of these three movies. Quite a few of
> them became full-blown fans.

Sure! No problem at all. In my 0079 movie trilogy
review, I've stated that the movies are good
introduction to 0079 in case you have no access to the
original TV series, and I know it's a daunting and
thankless job to superconcentrate a long TV show into
jam packed movies. Maybe it just me, but those side
episodes from TV being left out by the moviews offers
a different dimension on all the main cast involved.

Nightingale.
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/