MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:56:37 EST

In a message dated 2/18/00 10:57:52 PM Central Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< I hope Animevillage releases the MSG TV show on video and DVD. Because
 they are willing to release all of Wing, it being on CN being maybe part of
 the reason for this. While I like Wing a lot, it would be a shame just to be
 stuck with the three MSG movies and not being able to watch the MSG TV show
 in English. >>

Wasn't there talk a while back that they are going to show the original
cartoon series on CN after Wing is done