Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:00:08 +0800

Sir Loin of Beef wrote:

> I'm looking for series 12 or 13 of the SD toys, not the model kits. Anyone
> saw any machines selling them?

I presume that you're referring to the Gashapon SD Gundams. I think the
official name is SD Gundan Full Color. Does anyone know where the term
"gashapon" came from?

I've seen the vending machines at TRU Marina (near the exit) and Seiyu
Bugis (toy department, near Star Wars section) selling Stage 12. No
signs of Stage 13 yet. Stage 12 for Mobile Suit Selection is also
available at TRU Marina.

On the other hand, if you're willing to fork out the money, Comics
Connection has the whole set of Stage 10, 12 and 13 for sale.

Jorge