Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:56:17 +0800

At 00:41 02/19/2000 EST, you wrote:
>Yep, 6 hours can not relate all the content of 43 episodes, that's for sure!
>Has anyone read the MSG OYW comics by Viz? Are they worth buying?

        I read the chinese version of them. It's quite good, actually. I
think it covers pretty much the TV Series, with the Pegasus going down to
Earth and all.

        However, unless Viz is coming out with a TPB of it, it might not be
worth getting their version. The chinese version is up to book 6, and still
running. Viz typically runs a section of each book in one comic, so it can
add up to quite a lot of comics to collect.