BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:36:27 EST

In a message dated 2/19/00 12:12:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< For me this game was the reason I bought the Dreamcast and I like it a lot.
 (Although it would have been perfect if it had even more MS). It is
definitely a
 quality game through and through no doubt about that. You definitely won't
feel
 ripped off or cheated if you decide to buy this game, especially if you are a
 Gundam OYW fan.

 If you have any other questions, let me know. >>

You know, they will most likely make a sequal to this game and add more
weapons, mecha, missions, etc. No matter how good or bad a game is, a lot
games get a sequal :)